Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2 Artists,1 Subject, 2 Views

First I'd like to introduce you to Donna Spears Lauzon...
Donna is a fledgling water colour artist. and a friend.
She has taken an interest in painting some of my Images.
Donna was not impressed with her version of this picture but I think its fantastic!
My hopes are that we can collaborate and show you many more Photographs with a Painters perspective.


Tree Swallow in an early morning mist. The photograph
Tree Swallow in early morning mist...The Painting
~ Donna Spears Lauzon

1 comment :

  1. Donna and I have been friends for years, she has really found her 'niche' in painting!!! Beautiful stuff girl! Keep up the great work, Ted, you and she will make a great team of artists together...

    ReplyDelete

These may peak your interest