Friday, January 25, 2013

Canadian eh !

Hey
I'm not a lumber jack
or a fur trader
And I don't live in an igloo
or eat blubber
or own a dog sled
I don't know Jimmy or Suzie from Canada
although I'm sure their really nice
I have a Prime Minister not a President
I speak English and French not american
And I pronounce it "about" not "a-boot"
I can  proudly sew my flag on my backpack
I believe in peace keeping not policing
diversity not assimilation
And that the Beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
A toque is a hat and a chesterfield is a couch
and its pronounced "Zed" not "Zee:
Canada is the 2nd largest land mass
The 1st nation of hockey
And the best part of North America
My name is T-bone and I AM CANADIAN !!!


1 comment :

  1. here, here
    well said
    have a great weekend and thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete

These may peak your interest